- Open Mondays and Tuesdays for Eligibility Screenings
- Open Tuesday mornings and Wednesday evenings for Chronic and Acute Care.
- Healthy Eating / Healthy Lifestyles Program every 12 Weeks.
- The second & fourth Thursday of the month Women’s Clinic is available.
- The clinic works closely with specialists from Riverside Medical Group to provide care to patients with certain medical conditions.
- Riverside Tappaphannock Hospital has a charity care agreement with the Tappahannock Free Clinic to provide laboratory and radiology services at no cost to the patients or the clinic.
Medical Procedures the Clinic CAN Offer
- Chronic medical Care (Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid Disorder, etc.)
- Acute Medical Conditions (Strep Throat, Flu or other illness, etc.)
- Well Woman Check-Ups (including PAPs and mammograms)
- Specialist Referrals for most conditions
- Flu Shots
- Healthy Eating / Healthy Living Program
The clinic CANNOT offer the following: Medical care for children under the age of 18, immunizations other than influenza, drug tests, pregnancy tests, STD tests, eye exams & glasses, dental exams, physicals (Tappahannock Family Practice will perform at a reduced rate), prenatal care, abortions and HIV testing.